Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ls Models Video Whats Wrong With The Sims 2 On My Computer?

Whats wrong with The Sims 2 on my computer? - ls models video

It installs and runs and everything, but when I play it really slowly and jerkily, like froze, 1 seconds of the game, then 1 seconds on the screen.
Www.systemrequirementslab.com I have a test and showed that --

CPU
Minimum: Pentium III or Athlon
Have you: AMD Athlon (tm) Processor

CPU speed
Minimum: 800 MHz with a capacity of T & L video card (2.0 GHz without Hardware T & L video card)
Have: 1.0 GHz

System RAM
Minimum: 256 MB
Have: 255.5 MB

Graphics
Minimum: 32 MB 3D accelerated video card (ATI Radeon VE GeForce2/ATI / Intel Extreme Graphics or better)
Have you: NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro (Microsoft Corporation) (RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro)
Properties of the graphics card - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 32 MB, You have - 32.0 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes, You have - Yes
Video dithering HW: Mandatory - No, you have - Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Not you - not

Well?

7 comments:

  1. As with most games, they say, play the minimum requirements.

    Your graphics card is not powerful enough, yes, I am surprised that you run the Sims 2 at all.

    Realistically, we need a better team! I suggest that at least 1.5 GHz, 512 MB RAM and a 64MB graphics card.

    I saw the game played slowly on a specification that much more important. I suggest you cut all the graphics options to minimum, turn off shadows, etc. are still not fast, but can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had intended, as it seemed that it was not enough virtual memory, I know that you set to rise, if it takes longer, but still can slow the game down, if it happens, I do not know how to play either I'm sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had intended, as it seemed that it was not enough virtual memory, I know that you set to rise, if it takes longer, but still can slow the game down, if it happens, I do not know how to play either I'm sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sims 2 game was on my PC. The minimum means that it is working in this system, but not quickly. To function properly, you need to update your computer.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lielly need more RAM. This game is great and that your computer can not handle it. You can try the process that you do not need to stop to go to CTRL + ALT + DEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a good graphics card is the most important. over 32 is necassery to run the game smoothly. turn all the graphics in the lower

    ReplyDelete