Friday, January 29, 2010

3 Margaritas Mexican Slaw Recipe Extravagant Lunch In NYC??

Extravagant lunch in NYC?? - 3 margaritas mexican slaw recipe

My business took me to a farewell lunch on Friday. I can go wherever I want! Here are the screenshots:
1. It can be a place in itself, because we never within 3 days available.
2. I am a vegetarian - I eat no meat or fish (I eat eggs and dairy products)
3. I work in Midtown West, so the restaurant must be quite close (eg, between 5th St & 10th Ave, 35th and 70.), but I would make exceptions.

My favorite food is Mexican, Italian, Indian, and "New America", although I'm willing to try anything. The budget is virtually unlimited. I went to Rosa Mexicano, Utsav, Bombay Palace, and Remi.

He ruled the Usuals - Peter Place, Le Bernardin, aquavit, ESCA, Jean Georges, L'Impero (because) it's time, etc. (unless someone assures me with a d "You have very good vegetarian lunch)

Book can be at the Waldorf / Ritz, but do not want. Comments? It bothers me to choose where proposed price (Mexico, w / margaritas, but want to get the pleasure)

8 comments:

  1. I was on Remi and his very good. The risotto is generally a good vegetarian alternative, even if they sometimes do with the fish broth. Always a safe option. They have a variety of pasta dishes as well ... I am sure you are an excellent food. This is my second choice would be (see below).

    I had lunch at Bombay Palace last week. They have a large selection of vegetarian dishes. The food was excellent ... but difficult. After dinner, I needed a large sum.

    I ask Jean Georges. See what they do for vegetarians. I have several times before but .... Disappointment, and "all stops out" instead. That would be my first choice.

    Another suggestion. Cafe des Artistes. The room is very good. I was there a year ago. I'm not a vegetarian, so it was exploring not vegetarian. But they have nice fresh vegetables, I can not believe it was an excellent lunch.

    Good luck ... and let us know what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean Georges, if you can call in advance will be happy to meet your vegetarian needs.

    Aquavit is a vegetarian tasting menu and the food is excellent.
    http://www.aquavit.org/flash.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try avenue.Its Lexington Hotel Saravanne affordable and tasty food from South India. You want to visit this place again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standard in the Parker Meridien (118 West 57th St)

    http://www.parkermeridien.com/nmenu.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. go all the buffet food in the Time Warner Center

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go fast curtious on the "Triple Crown" excellent cuisine and service. Not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete