Monday, January 4, 2010

Coral Betting Shop Help With A Interview! Pleeease :)?

Help with a interview! pleeease :)? - coral betting shop

Hello to all!
I had an interview in the coming week with Coral bookmakers and wonder if any of you have a conversation with Coral or store had paris? If so, could you please answer for me, so I know what to expect when I'm nervous! ..

This is a group interview?

The mathematical questions are assigned to a piece of paper or mouth?

Thanks, I'l give points for best answer! x

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how Coral interviews leads, but I suggest you ask the person who has been working with this program (if a group of request parameters names of the persons involved). It is more than likely is not from the interview panel, but they were invited to do the programming. He or she can be a useful resource for you before the interview. However, chose his words carefully, the behavior is exhausted before the mirror before you call.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete