Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do You Wear Belts How Do People Wear Belts And Not Have Their Shirts Cover Them?

How do people wear belts and not have their shirts cover them? - do you wear belts

Maybe I have long legs and short torso, but I have my pants too low, before I lift the film, "I bear. Even with the shirts that are short term.

I was able to use their pants down, but it would be half of my ass, and I see people all the time the tapes are good feelings at the top of the hill and you can still see the band.

5 comments:

  1. less wear on the T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low waist jeans so hot, but pls do not even half of her buttocks. =)
    Dont worry about it! PLS not belly shirt that looks much more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can leave an option on a shirt or a shirt open on the usage. On the other hand, you might want a belt in front of the T-shirt, pants used especially if you do not need a belt to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pull your shirt into your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. because the problem they have waived their band. My upper body is too small.

    ReplyDelete