Thursday, February 25, 2010

Football Cake Design Can Anyone Tell Me How To Decorate A Sports Cake?

Can anyone tell me how to decorate a sports cake? - football cake design

my son's 3rd Birthday on Saturday, and I have (or) a cake for all sports, is a sheet cake 12x18 cm bigger. My plan is to die, most of the frosting green (grass) coloring coconut, I start the green grass looks better. My problem is that I put a baseball, football, soccer and basketball in the icing of the cake. I have food coloring, the most colors I need, but I bought black and brown, because I know how difficult it is, will have the colors. I also have a pastry bag and tips (I have to go buy copular knew nothing about him.) My question is whether anyone a way to know that without spoiling glaze, I thought, if not all of returned pastel green, and then added to the beads inp, the frost in May stains or bleeding in both areas by that the balls are, it would probably be the icing so thick that it would taste gross. I thought I could be working out the balls and then fill the boxes with the green, but I was afraid that some greens in a mess of bullets and could bring about, and try to correct them. Velvet if you please help me to say, but do not respond when you say nothing useful, or whether you are proposing to hate (the fondant sugar paste to!), Even if it helps the cake red enamel and is a fresh cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment