Thursday, February 18, 2010

Linksy Network Adapters Compatible With Wii Can Someone Please Give Me A Link For Network Adapter Hardware That Will Not Crash My Computer?

Can someone please give me a link for network adapter hardware that will not crash my computer? - linksy network adapters compatible with wii

I have a Linksys network adapter cheap Christmas, and run the material with the aim is to corrupt and has blocked my computer is already 4 times. Will not longer than 10 minutes if it is connected, because the computer hangs alone, a blue screen and restarted.
not really, they are not damaged. I searched online, many people have the same problems with Linksys products.

I could see WUSB54GC Linksys. 4-adapter, and I need different hardware without having to run the damn star, if they so with material. someone to me a link please ....

No comments:

Post a Comment