Friday, February 12, 2010

Pinnacle Tv Center Serial Gen How To Connect My Laptop To My Sorround Sound And Plasma Tv?

How to connect my laptop to my sorround sound and plasma tv? - pinnacle tv center serial gen

I have a Dell Inspiron 1300 with 3 USB ports (2) ports Phillips 42PF5321D plasma TV and a JVCTHC60. I bought a Pinnacle MediaCenter Best Buy, using S-video, but the custom work. All I want is the plasma in the main screen and the JVC audio system with a laptop as my main source used. Please help me to contact all together. I can not say no more use VGA.

1 comment:

  1. I would say that using an S-video output on the back of the box to one of the top S-Video inputs on the plasma TV, and it is here for video, and I think she was. For audio, it should be a pair of RCA jacks for audio output, which would be one of the additional inputs into the system from JVC. The only thing here that you select the right entry strategy, video, Phillips and right audio input according to the JVC.

    Note that it marks a slight difference of May, the time between audio and video in time due to delays in processing, since you have divided up most of the audio and video across different devices. Well, if the joint venture, S-Video inputs and can also use the video switching for you, orand how. Otherwise, connect the cable S-Video and RCA directly to Phillips, at least, so it works as expected ...

    ReplyDelete