Friday, February 19, 2010

Serial Code On Sims 3 Why Is My Serial Code For The Sims 3 Invalid?

Why is my serial code for the sims 3 invalid? - serial code on sims 3

I bought The Sims 3 today, and I went to the site and have my serial code Sims 3 features. But whenever I write, it says its invalid or already used.
And I really want to get 1,000 points, SIM card and the new district, but I can w / the serial number.
I've also written to the serial code itself works fine when I installed the game on my laptop and it has.
What's wrong with that? Its really frusterating.
Someone else has this problem?

3 comments:

  1. Simply contact our customer service via telephone or e-mail me coz ur hacked serial code (code hackers UR)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a completely new game and everything, I'm pretty sure that hackers might have hacked your code, you need customer service by phone or e-mail for help. You can also save the exchange game and you say, but since the problem we face. It could also be the fault of the producers, because the Sims3 expiration date was in February, was changed to June to be the great band, they would prepare in this case, some games are not full of serious problems or codes and serial codes developed are defective. So all the help they can give and I really hope that this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contact EA or the shop where you bought

    ReplyDelete